聽力技巧訓練 Listening Strategies：
‣ Building background knowledge to better understand lectures and predict content.
‣ Recognizing lecture language that signals：
the topic / the big picture / a transition / a definition / an example / an explanation / important information.
‣ Recognizing non-verbal signals for important information.
重點歸納訓練 Note-taking Strategies：
‣ Using symbols and abbreviations instead of full words.
‣ Assessing, revising and editing your notes.
‣ Using a visual form and Organizing ideas into a chart.
‣ Referencing and quoting sources.
課堂討論技巧 Academic Discussion Strategies：
‣ Entering a discussion and Contributing ideas.
‣ Agreeing and disagreeing.
‣ Connecting your ideas to those of other students.
‣ Bringing the group to a consensus.
簡報與報告技巧 Presentation Strategies：
‣ Presentation structure.
‣ Delivery style and using language effectively.
‣ Building rapport with your audience.
‣ Visual aids / Referring to charts and graphs.